1. Major in computer/software/mathematics/electromechanical/automation or related.College degree or above
2. 3 years or above automation equipment host computer programming experience
3. Knowledge of motion control,familiar with the use of Advantech. Resay. Googol and other motion control cards
4. Ability of visual library secondary development for automation
5. Strong in C# or C++ programming language in Visual Studio
6. Good code writing habits and documrnt writing ability, strong logical thinking ability.
7. Quick thinking ,self-learning ability,acceptance ability,innovative spirit,good communication skills,team spirit and sense of responsibility,able to work under pressure, have a certain sense of team cooperation
8. Business trip to Local and Oversea may required
1. Understand customer needs
2. Provide solutions for automation after communication and analysis with the team according to the needs
3. Automation software writing and optimization work
4. Writing technical and operational documents
5. Cooperate with customers to solve automation problems on site
6. Complete related work required by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Major in automation or software related
3. More than 1 year working experience
4. Proficient in C#,C++any programming language,C++language is preferred
5. RS232. TCP programming experience is preferred
6. Experience in Qt UI interface development is preferred
7. Open CV,Halcon and other visual development experience is preferred
8. Knowledge of motion control,familiar with the use of Advantech. Resay. Googol and other motion control cards is preferred
9. Business trip to Local and Oversea may required, with strong communication and coordination skills, have practical experience in the industry is preferred
1. Responsible for software coding and optimization of upper computer of automation equipment
2. Cooperate with customers to solve problems on site
3. Complete related work required by superiors.
1. College degree or above,major in machinery,automation or related
2. At least 2 years working experience in automation or project management
3. Fluent in spoken and written english
4. Have a sense of responsibility,strong ability to work under pressure,work carefully
5. Good team spirit and communication and coordination ability
6. Business trip to Local and Oversea may required
1. Responsible for project management(project approval,plan,scheme,schecule control,delivery, etc.),promoting the planning and standardization of project operation
2. Coordinate work and human,materials and related resources across departments
3. Communicate with customers to understand their needs and feedback
4. Organize design,production,application,and other related personnel to discuss and make scheme and plan
5. Follow up the implementation progress of scheme and plan to ensure the successful completion of the project on time.
1. College degree or above,major in machanical design,automation or related
2. More than 3 years of precision automation equipment project experience,3C industry experience is preferred
3. Proficient in using Pro-E,Solidworks,CAD and other design software
4. Business trip to Local and Oversea may required
5. Cheerful personality and good communication skills.
1. Design related schemes and technical specifications according to customer requirements
2. Able to independently complete the selection of parts,fixture,functional parts or machine mechanical structure design
3. Able to independently complete 3D model,draw engineering drawings and output BOM
4. Can solve and improve the technical problems in assembly and debugging,as well as the guidance for assembly , debugging and acceptance of mass production models
5. Prepare technical documents such as product instruction manual
6. Assist in solving equipment problems.
1. College degree or above,major in machinery,automation or related;
2. Long on-site Business trip to Local and Oversea may required
3. Basic knowledge or proficiency in English is preferred.
1. Debug the equipment before leaving the factory
2. Install and debug equipment at customer site
3. After-sales fault handling.
1. College degree or above,good English reading and writing ability
2. Mechanical,electrical automation related major
3. Have a sense of responsibility and good communication skills and mentality
4. Strong hands on ability,good at analyzing and solving
5. Long on-site Business trip to Local and Oversea may required
6. Experience in laser equipment after sales maintennance and automation equipment maintenance is preferred
7. Welcome outstanding fresh graduates to join
1. Responsible for the installation and debugging of laser and automation equipment
2. Train and instruct customers to use the equipment
3. Responsible for equipment fault detection and maintenance
4. Develop and maintain good customer relationship.